Sometimes when you stay at home all day, there comes a lull in the afternoon, when hopefully everyone is down for a nap, and I get in a munchy mood.
I have been following Trim Healthy Mama since the beginning of the year, so all of my new snacks are compliant or for those of you who aren’t on plan, they are healthy and natural.
- Bai drinks: These are a sweet pick-me-up. I split the drink in half and dilute it with water, so it will last longer. Sometimes I’ll mix it with a drop of Ginger Essential Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar. Definitely for the health benefits and not the taste.
- Skinny Pop White Cheddar Popcorn: I can eat the whole bag!
- 85% Dark chocolate: I was pleasantly surprised that I like this. It actually tastes pretty sweet to me since the only sweetener I have had lately is Stevia.
- Pepperoni and Laughing Cow Cheese: yum!
- Baked Tostitos chips and cottage cheese mixed with salsa: My sister-in-law first introduced me to that, and for someone who doesn’t care for super spicy things, the cottage cheese helps cut down on the spiciness and adds protein.
- Fruit Strips: Aldi also carries these yummy fruit leather snacks with no added sugar.
I have these peanut butter tagalongs waiting for me in the fridge right now!